Hi folks! This will be my last post. I want to thank Sarcasmo for allowing me to to do this (even though I wasn't interesting...sorry). I learned a few things while I was at home:
1. Just because you're a 25 year old graduate resident director doesn't mean that you shouldn't check in with your folks when you're not in the house.
2. Any catchy tune (such as Mom it's broken, Mom it's broken...) will stick with you once you've started drinking.
3. Knitting while having an anxiety attack isn't always the greatest idea.
4. Knitting stores are addictive.
5. If you're going to eat a hearty lunch and then go walking around town...wear comfortable shoes!
If I missed anything please let me know. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Wish me luck on my last semester!